black+decker bxgni2200e inverter power generator gasoline 2,200 watts 230v
The bxgni2200e from black+decker is a small EVERYTHING - PROFI-QUALITY also suitable for tools!
- Frequency: 50 Hz
- Nominal power: 2,000 watts
- Maximum power: 2,200 watts
- Voltage: 230v
- Sockets: 2 x 230v Schuko 16a / 1 x 12v 4A / 2xUSB connection
- Automatic speed regulation depending on load
- Tank capacity: approx. 4.1 liters
- Consumption: approx. 0.7 liters per hour at 50% load
- Running time: approx. 6,5h at 50% load
- Noise level at 7 m: 60 dB(A)
- Fuel type: gasoline
- Engine power: ca. 3,2 PS
- Starter: Manual with cable
- Engine capacity: 114 cc
- Oil capacity: 0,52 l
- Generator: Black + Decker INVERTER
- Low oil protection
- Overload indicator
- Electronic voltage regulation (DIGITAL)
- Eco switch
- Earth connection
- Dry weight: 21,5 kg
- Product dimensions: 525x282x440mm
How does an inverter work?
The inverter power unit impresses with its performance. The inverter ensures a constant voltage and thus provides power as if from the socket. Due to its compactness, the inverter is up to 30% smaller than a normal genset, while maintaining the same power. Consumption is also reduced by 30%, as the speed adapts to the power output. This saves gasoline and protects the environment.
Ideally suited for heating, refrigerator, television, microwave, freezer, computer, tools ...
Why Black + Decker?
Black + Decker is a European brand known worldwide for the quality of its construction tools. All machines comply with European standards.
Black and Decker attaches great importance to after-sales service:
Even with Black and Decker, every now and then you may need to call on the company's service. In this case, we will send a carrier to your home to pick up the defective unit and then ship it to Black and Decker Service, who will repair it and return it to you free of charge.
Black and Decker trusts in the quality of its products and offers its customers a particularly convincing warranty.